This super shower screen panel is fitted with a
beautiful polished chrome finish, and adds a touch of luxury and
elegance to any bathroom. The panel can be fitted onto either a shower tray or a tiled wet room floor. No drill holes are made on either bases as the screen simply sites on top sealed into place with clear silicon. The stablising bar and frame fo all of the holding work.
For extra safety its built from 8mm toughened glass, built to EU standards and the clear
glass finish helps to add an illusion of greater space to your
bathroom for a bright, well-lit, clean, look and feel. The shower
panel comes in a range of six sizes, from 700 upto 1200mm to suit your unique space and is
easy to fit into your bathroom, securely and fast. The Cascade screen
not only fits many sizes of showering space, but it’s extremely
Designed and built to last, this glass shower screen even
comes with a 10 year guarantee. The panel is fully reversible and can be used with other panels to create a perfect walk in shower.
If you need a modern-looking, safe and easy to fit, shower screen with
excellent build quality then this is it. A great choice for any
bathroom - no wonder it’s our most popular selling shower screen.
- Glass screen with polished silver profile
- Bracket can be cut to required length
- Bracket Depth from Glass: 24mm - 37mm
- Lifetime Guarantee
- CLEAR glass
- Height: 1850mm
- 8mm toughened safety glass
- Comes supplied with a 520mm Bracket
- Can be installed left or right handed
- Brilliant for fitting onto a shower tray OR a wet room floor
What You Get:
- 700mm: 675mm - 700mm
- 760mm: 735mm - 760mm
- 800mm: 775mm - 800mm
- 900mm: 875mm - 900mm
- 1000mm: 975mm - 1000mm
- 1200mm: 1175mm - 1200mm
- Stabilising bar
- Long Wall Aluminium Profile
- Glass Panel
- All fittings need for installation
- How does the glass panel fix to the wet room floor or shower tray? This is easy. The glass simply sits on top of clear silcone. It is not screwed or attached to the floor or tray in any way. It sits there safely secured by the wall profile and stabilising bar supplied.
- Can I raise the panels off the floor or tray? No, the panel must rest onto the tray or floor, this is one of the factors necessary in making it so stable.
- I want the screen to be attached to the wall on right hand side, the picture shows it attached to the left wall? No problem, this screen can be fitted either way (fully reversible) so it can be fitted to the left or right hand side.
- I want the gap to walk into around 400mm, is this too small? Well this all depends on the user. We have some customers who have created an opening of just 300mm (a foot) which they were happy with. This would not be practical for many others. You need to an opening that is good for you, this is something only you know.
We want to make our returns system fair for all our customers, so if you wish to return any products simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
within 21 days* of the goods being delivered.
This means you have plenty of time to check if the goods are suitable for your bathroom.
Any goods that are to be returned must be in a satisfactory condition.
Watch our returns video below
* All items have 21 days returns with the following exceptions:
i) Made to Measure Shower Enclosures (including Coram Shower Pods)
ii) Whirlpool Baths
iii) Coloured Shower Trays
All of which are made to order.
When will I get my delivery?
You will receive delivery of your goods within 1-5 working days of your
order, depending on which delivery service you have chosen. If you receive delivery in Zone1 you will receive a 3 hour hour time slot the
day before delivery takes place. The good news is that you will always receive a call letting you know the day of delivery.
What areas do you delivery to?
We delivery throughout the UK and Eire, if you live offshore please contact our logistics team
here to find our delivery availability and cost to your area.
Who do I contact if I have a concern?
If you need us then please email email@example.com in the first instance where we will respond quickly.
We guarantee a reply within 2 hours of the working day.
How much will my delivery cost?
Your delivery will depend on your postcode location. Standard delivery for heavy items is from £15.00. FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £299 (Mainland UK)
Can I collect my order?
We would love you to come and collect from us and see how we operate.
Just give us a call and place your order to ensure that no delivery
charges are incurred. There is an option to choose collection when checking out.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.