- Polished chrome
- 10 Year Guarantee
- Opens outwards
- Outward opening hinged door
- 6mm toughened safety glass
- Height: 1850mm
- Adjustment 700 Door: 640mm - 690mm
- Adjustment 760 Door: 700mm - 750mm
- Adjustment 800 Door: 740mm - 790mm
- Adjustment 900 Door: 840mm - 890mm
- Adjustment 1000 Door: 940mm - 990mm
- Frame width approx 55mm
- Why does the 800mm shower door only fit a maximum of 790mm width? When an 800 shower tray is fitted the tray is commonly tiled onto, meaning the tray will have an area after tiling of around 760mm. This means that our 800mm shower doors are ideal to cope with out of true walls and of the thickness of tiles. Some tiles and grout can knock off as much as 50mm off the size of a tray!
- Why can't I use this door with tiling upstands? This door is frameless so the bottom of the glass sits tight to the bottom of the tray. The door would not be able to open if tiling upstands where in place, the bottom of the door would simply bank against the 13mm upstand which would be acting as a stopper.
- I want the door handle on left hand side, the picture shows it on the right? No problem, this door can be fitted either way (fully reversible) so it will open the way you want it to.
* Customer Image above has old style handle on the shower door
We want to make our returns system fair for all our customers, so if you wish to return any products simply email email@example.com
within 21 days* of the goods being delivered.
This means you have plenty of time to check if the goods are suitable for your bathroom.
Any goods that are to be returned must be in a satisfactory condition.
Watch our returns video below
* All items have 21 days returns with the following exceptions:
i) Made to Measure Shower Enclosures (including Coram Shower Pods)
ii) Whirlpool Baths
iii) Coloured Shower Trays
All of which are made to order.
When will I get my delivery?
You will receive delivery of your goods within 1-5 working days of your
order, depending on which delivery service you have chosen. If you receive delivery in Zone1 you will receive a 3 hour hour time slot the
day before delivery takes place. The good news is that you will always receive a call letting you know the day of delivery.
What areas do you delivery to?
We delivery throughout the UK and Eire, if you live offshore please contact our logistics team
here to find our delivery availability and cost to your area.
Who do I contact if I have a concern?
If you need us then please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance where we will respond quickly.
We guarantee a reply within 2 hours of the working day.
How much will my delivery cost?
Your delivery will depend on your postcode location. Standard delivery for heavy items is from £15.00. FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £299 (Mainland UK)
Can I collect my order?
We would love you to come and collect from us and see how we operate.
Just give us a call and place your order to ensure that no delivery
charges are incurred. There is an option to choose collection when checking out.
- How do the shower doors adjust?
As most walls are out-of true, or not a perfect opening size, all shower doors are made to adjust to a certain measurement. The door width can be adjusted up or down to suit your requirements. For example a 1200mm door could easily be fitted into a gap that measured 1180mm at the top and 1190mm at the bottom. Different manufacturers have different door adjustments; refer to the specific product information for further details, or give us a call and we will help you.
- Are the shower doors inward or outward opening?
Unless otherwise stated on the product details, all of our hinged and pivot shower doors are outward opening, whilst the bifolding doors fold inwards and the sliding doors of course run along inline with the shower tray.
- What is included when I buy my shower door?
The frame, glass and all the fixings that are required to fit the door are included with your shower door.
- Can the doors be fitted either way?
Yes, unless otherwise stated, our doors are reversible and can be fitted to open either to the left or the right, by simply turning the door upside down before fitting..
- Can the doors be fitted onto a shower tray or a wet room floor?
Yes, most shower doors can be fitted on to either a shower tray or a wet room surface.
- Can you find me a particular shower door that is not featured on the website?
Yes, if you supply us with the product information, we will endeavor to source any item that you may have seen elsewhere, at a competitive price.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.