- Stone resin with an acrylic cap finish that is extremely durable
- Made in the UK
- Just Trays shower tray brand
- Easy to clean
- 25 Year Guarantee
- Is compatable with ALL of our matching sized shower enclosures
- Tray Height: 80mm
- Tray Size: Varient (+/- 5mm)
If you would like to purchase this tray with riser easy plumb legs then View the ultracast rectangle merlin tray
- Can we request to change waste hole position? No, the tray is made using a fixed solid template meaning we can't move the waste hole position.
- Why would I need legs & plinths? If you have a concrete floor or have a situation where the pipework from the tray has to above floor level then you will need riser legs.
- Can you make these trays to my requirements? No, the tray is made using a fixed solid template meaning we can't change the sizes of existing range.
Watch our returns video, or check out the rest of the information on this page.
* All items have 21 days returns with the following exceptions:
i) Made to Measure Shower Enclosures (including Coram Shower Pods)
ii) Whirlpool Baths
iii) Coloured Shower Trays
All of which are made to order.
When will I get my delivery?
You will receive delivery of your goods within 1-5 working days of your
order, depending on which delivery service you have chosen. If you receive delivery in Zone1 you will receive a 3 hour hour time slot the
day before delivery takes place. The good news is that you will always receive a call letting you know the day of delivery.
What areas do you delivery to?
We delivery throughout the UK and Eire, if you live offshore please contact our logistics team
here to find our delivery availability and cost to your area.
Who do I contact if I have a concern?
If you need us then please email email@example.com in the first instance where we will respond quickly.
We guarantee a reply within 2 hours of the working day.
How much will my delivery cost?
Your delivery will depend on your postcode location. Standard delivery for heavy items is from £15.00. FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £299 (Mainland UK)
Can I collect my order?
We would love you to come and collect from us and see how we operate.
Just give us a call and place your order to ensure that no delivery
charges are incurred. There is an option to choose collection when checking out.
- Can we request to change waste hole position?
No, this square tray is made using a fixed solid template meaning we can't move the waste hole position. As the waste hole is in the corner, you can easily turn the tray around to achieve the best position for you.
- Why would I need legs & plinths?
If you have a concrete floor or have a situation where the pipework from the tray has to be above floor level then you will need riser legs.
- Can you make these trays to my requirements?
No, the tray is made using a fixed solid template meaning we can't change the sizes of the existing range.
- Which shower waste fittings do you recommend?
This 50mm shower waste > is perfect for this tray. It is a waste to fit a 50mm waste hole meaning it's great for extracting water out of the tray fast.
- I'm worried about water getting through where the tiles meet the top of the tray, how can I help prevent this?
We have many customers who are concerned about this. A good fitter will seal this area neatly and securely. If you want extra protection then for just £18.99 you can make this area absolutely WATER TIGHT! See the Flexible Upstand Kit where you will be able to see a video on how this works.
- Is this tray heavy?
This tray is made from a resin compound and is acrylic capped meaning the tray will not flex under your feet. It's very durable and will last for many years. Many trays on the market can be carried under one arm and will flex. This tray from WD Bathrooms is of the highest quality and made in the UK
- What are tiling upstands?
A tiling upstand is a small, 13mm lip running around the top edge of the shower tray, on all four sides. The upstand is sunk into the wall when fitting and tiled over, increasing the seal and making the tray more watertight. Please note, you cannot fit a frameless door or a shower panel on to a tray with upstands.
- I have a concrete floor or a joist running the wrong way on my bathroom floor, which shower tray would you recommend?
A shower tray with easy-plumb adjustable legs would be the best solution. This tray will be raised from the floor allowing for the pipework to be easily fitted above floor level.
- How do I know where the waste position is on the shower tray?
Please refer to the technical diagram on the product page which will detail exactly where the waste hole is.
Have you purchased or used this product before?
Why not help your fellow visitors by giving them the benefit of your opinion.
Simply click here to Log On or register and enter a few details about your experience with this product.
Your personal details are not shared with others and your review is counted with others to form an average rating. To guard against spammers and inflammatory remarks - all reviews will be moderated before they are posted.